Maple Ridge auto service – our philosophy
For more than a decade Dewdney Automotive Repairs has been at the forefront of auto service in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows for vehicles of every kind.
“If it has an internal combustion engine and four tires, we can fix it,” says owner John Ouellette, who has been diagnosing and fixing car and truck troubles for the past 24 years.
Domestics or imports, gas or diesel, commuter vehicles or classic show cars, Dewdney Automotive’s technicians handle auto service on every make and model. They’re well-trained, seasoned professionals who love what they do, and they have all of the tools and up-to-date diagnostic equipment to do your auto service job right.
The goal at Dewdney Automotive is to ensure that every vehicle they perform that the technicians work on leaves the shop in good running order and mechanically safe so that customers have one less thing to worry about when they hit the road.
“We listen to our customers,” John says. “We show them the problem and explain what we’ve done so they can feel satisfied that they’re getting what they pay for. The bottom line is I grew up in Maple Ridge and my customers are my neighbours; I intend to be here for the long haul, and it’s important to me that I can look my neighbours in the eye when I bump into them around town.”
Why choose Dewdney Automotive Repairs for auto service in Maple Ridge?
- Technicians and staff with more than 80 years of combined auto service experience
- Five hoists (including a 30,000lb hoist that can handle diesel pushers and large RVs) and plenty of room to get the job done efficiently
- The best diagnostic equipment in town for bumper-to-bumper care
- Gas, propane or diesel service by fully qualified and highly experienced technicians
- Emission Repairs for gas and diesel
- Certified provincial vehicle inspection facility
- Certified commercial vehicle inspection facility
- Customer-friendly fleet service program
- Honesty and integrity comes at no extra charge with every job
Contact Dewdney Automotive Repair for auto service in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows at 604-460-1151.