Yes, Dewdney Automotive Repairs does diesel repair and service in Maple Ridge
Always looking to improve its ability to serve the driving public, Dewdney Automotive Repairs expanded its service range a year ago to include diesel repair and service for diesel-powered cars and trucks. Today, motorists in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows who rely on a diesel engine to keep them mobile bring their car or truck to Dewdney Automotive to keep it in tip-top condition.
The modern diesel engine has undergone many changes in the past couple of decades, and more than ever they require skilled, knowledgeable technicians to properly maintain and repair them.
Dewdney Automotive’s diesel repair and service technicians are experts when it comes to diesel repair, and they’ll keep your car, truck, commercial fleet vehicle or recreational vehicle in prime running condition so that your vehicle always gets you where you need to go safely.
Dewdney Automotive has five hoists, including a 30,000 lb hoist that can handle a 40-foot RV or even a fire truck. There’s lots of room in the shop so vehicles get in and out fast, which minimizes your down time.
For those who use their vehicle for work, Dewdney Automotive is a commercial and provincial inspection facility, and the shop has a cost-efficient and time-efficient fleet maintenance program that will keep your company’s vehicles on their road where they belong.
If you rely on diesel for work or play, come see the experts at Dewdney Automotive Repairs today.
Five reasons to come to Dewdney Automotive for diesel repair service in Maple Ridge
- The technicians has more than 20 years of experience on diesel engines
- Five hoists (including a 30,000 lb hoist that can handle diesel pushers and large RVs) and plenty of room to get the job done efficiently
- The best diagnostic equipment in town for bumper-to-bumper care
- Certified provincial and commercial vehicle inspection facility
- Honesty and integrity comes at no extra charge with every job